This Winter’s Forecast:
Whatever Makes You Comfortable.
Our team at Hybrid Heating & Air Conditioning are the experts to turn to for Portland, OR and the surrounding areas. We are a leading heating and cooling company in the Portland metro area and are here for you. If you need repairs, maintenance, or a new system installed , the professionals at Hybrid Heating & Air Conditioning are qualified for the job.
We take pride in providing exceptional quality service while educating our customers on their systems. Transparency throughout the repair or installation process is something we feel confidently about, and know you will too. We will never sell you a service you don’t need and will take the time to go over the repairs we suggest for your system before moving forward.
Your is our top priority.
59MN7 Infinity® 98
Gas Furnace With Greenspeed™ Intelligence
With EcoBlue Technology, we’ve put a whole new spin on fan systems, replacing belt drive designs with an all-new vane axial indoor fan. This exclusive innovative technology delivers a simpler, more compact design that you have to see to believe.
The Infinity® 98 furnace delivers precision comfort with Greenspeed™ intelligence. This is the most advanced Carrier® furnace ever made. Its unique design innovations achieve unprecedented efficiency and quiet.
Greenspeed intelligence is created by pairing adaptable-speed technology with our Infinity control’s intelligence. The unique, modulating gas valve of this unit, when managed by the Infinity control, allows it to literally adapt its output to the needs of the home. With tiny, 1% adjustments between 40 and 100% capacity, it gives the home only the amount of heating necessary.
This allows the furnace to operate longer at steadier, lower capacities, which ensures incredible energy efficiency and quiet operation with tighter temperature control than standard furnaces.
Variable-speed blower operation is a part of the Greenspeed equation while also enhancing other system components. It’s the outstanding choice for potentially boosting air conditioning system efficiency and improving summer dehumidification.
Signs you may need a repair:
- Unusual noises
- Uneven heating
- Thermostat malfunctioning
- Producing cold air or no air at all
- Unexpected increase in energy bill
Try this before calling:
- Check your filters
- Make sure furnace doors are securely fastened
- Raise your thermostat 5 degrees above room temperature
- Be sure the furnace power is on
- Check our breaker or electrical switch located at your furnace
- Turn off electric power to furnace, wait 1 minute, turn power back on to reset
Is your furnace acting up?
- Single stage: has only one stage of operation – can be turned on or turned off.
- Two stage: has two settings – full and half speed. This is a more efficient way to heat and provides for better comfort, because it can move the air at a slower pace.
- Variable stage: modulates the speed and heat output based on the temperature outside and the desired comfort level. This furnace only works as much as you need it, making this type the most energy efficient type of furnace.
Importance of Filter Maintenance:
Filters should be changed every three to six months depending on your system and the systems recommendations. A dirty air filter will restrict the air flow causing the system to work harder than it should, resulting in stress on your unit which can cause a costly repair. Dirty air filters also reduce the efficiency of your unit which in turn will raise your energy bill. Other factors may influence how often you need to replace your filter like the air quality of your home or where the outdoor unit is located.
MAINTENANCE: We offer a maintenance contract to ensure the longevity of your system. Maintenance should be performed on your system once a year. With our maintenance contract you will receive a precision tune up on two units – one in the fall/winter for your furnace and one in the spring/summer for your a/c.
AFUE: Annualized fuel utilization efficiency is a measure of furnace-heating efficiency. The higher the AFUE the more efficient the furnace.