The warm days of spring officially here and that makes it the perfect time to get your heating and cooling system tuned up. Just like you take in your car for oil changes or maintain other home or office appliances, your heating and cooling system also needs regular maintenance as well. Whether it’s a ductless heat pump or large gas furnace, your heating and cooling system needs to be checked out on a regular basis so it doesn’t break down or increase your utility bills too much. Often, many issues could be avoided with a routine maintenance check. Here are some other reasons why it’s important to get an AC tune-up.
- Tune-ups help your system run consistently and efficiently, therefore lowering your cooling bill during the heat of summer
- Tune-ups can help increase the lifespan of your unit
- Tune-ups can help improve indoor air quality – this helps reduce harmful airborne particles that cause asthma or allergies
- Tune-ups help locate any problems with the unit before something breaks, therefore saving you time and cash
Our qualified team of technicians can look at your system and notice if there are any problems there that need to be fixed. Sometimes, cooling systems can begin leaking harmful chemicals or poisonous air like carbon monoxide, so it’s important to have it checked yearly.
Now’s the time to get on the books! Our appointment slots are filling up fast, so be sure you call us today to have our team come out and take a look at the system.
Here’s what you can expect at your service appointment:
- We’ll make sure that the equipment is operating at its peak
- We’ll discuss what we find with you, if anything
- We’ll make any adjustments or fixes necessary, then be on our way.
So, stay ahead of the game and have your cooling system ready to go just in time for the spring and summer months! Call us at 503-357-5663 to set up your service call!